Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Micah's Note for Benefit Dinner (November 14, 2009)


God is at work. That is the most important thing all of you need to realize right now. He is working through my sickness in my life and in yours. I am becoming so very dependent on the Lord right now as you can imagine. I am realizing how much I am loved by God, family, and my friends. I guess I knew that I was loved and people cared about me, but now I am awestruck at how much love God has put into my life.
His love is so very amazing. The support that I am getting from people I don't know very well is astounding. The prayer support, emotional support, and financial support is just crazy.

I feel God's love in so many ways. Yes, I am not comfortable, I hurt, I'm not sleeping very well, but God is doing what He needs to do through my life. People are being drawn closer to God through this; His will is being done. That is the most important thing right now.

I will endure pain for Him; he has endured the ultimate for me and the least I can do is give back some. The Lord is working through all this and HE WILL BE GREATLY GLORIFIED!!!! He has been already and He will continue to be. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. That is the most important thing right now, and it will always be. Thank you in advance for all that you're doing already.

Your Brother in Christ -- Micah Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment